Parseval-Naatz airship PN-28

model),
Slupsk, 1929.
Length: 20 cm

A renowned aviation pioneer, August von Parseval builds an 'aircraft hangar' to test his seaplanes on Lake Plaue in 1909. The aircraft company that had risen to prominence mainly through its construction of the Praseval airships relocates its airship engineering department from Bitterfeld in central Germany to Seddin, a town in Farther Pomerania close to Sluspk, after the First World War. Incorporated from 1927 as Wasser- und Luft-Fahrzeug GmbH, it builds three small advertising airships between 1928 and 1932 based on designs produced by Parseval-Naatz (PN). Given the name 'Trumpf', PN 28 makes its virgin flight on 6.6.1929 in Berlin, before going on to conduct many more over central Germany on behalf of the chocolate manufacturer.

Text: B. L.

The exhibit refers to:

Western Pomerania until 1945

Look here for the original exhibit:

Otto-Lilienthal-Museum

Otto-Lilienthal-Museum

Ellbogenstra├če 1
17389 Anklam/Vorpommern


info@lilienthal-museum.de

lilienthal-museum.de